Monday, August 13, 2007

Wadham College

Alex told me that Wadham is one of the three colleges with the best scenery. Another advantage is that it intakes limited number of SBS students, thus, I will have good chance to borrow business books from its 24 hours library. I will try to ask the library buying the text books for me when the book list for Michaelmas term is available. I am proud of being Wadham member and look forward to seeing it.

I probably won't cook because dinner is offered if I stay in the college hostel. The food reflected in the menu sounds edible. You can click "Hall Menu" from the below link if you worry about my diet.

http://mcr.wadham.ox.ac.uk/documents.htm

I haven't gone to Uk yet, it's just a picutre with parents at Madame Tussauds yesterday ^.^

1 comment:

Stan said...

you get married...with..William?!!