Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Close friends in the firm

I don't have many close friends in the firm because colleagues of same batch left the company gradually while new joiners are young subordinates. Real friends in the firm are precious and I treasure meeting with Mal and LuLu today.

Mal is my U friend and we belong to the same batch during orientation class. We went shopping during office hour because he needs to buy 10 ties to his PRC clients. It is fun at the beginning but we finally feel exhausted because we don't really know which brands the clients like. Anyway, I have learnt many new brands and I enjoy buying gifts in particular it is not spending my money.

LuLu helped me a lot in the past two years and our friendship grows quickly. I wish to say a BIG THANK YOU to him therefore invited him to have dinner in East Soho. He is my first friend drive my mini, I trust him because he is very generous and he will definitely compensate me if there is a bump in my car! Time flies quickly, we count the days six years ago when we worked in Huizhou Wong's and Vitasoy. I like this little brother because he has strong analytical skills, strong people management skills, always remains calm and wears a smiling face even facing disaster. I love working with him because he can share much work load and worry. Good luck after my departure.

No comments: