Thursday, August 16, 2007

Confirmed College Accommodation

Wadham Accommodation Manager, Susan Sharp, confirmed my allocated room in the College. Hurray!! Overcome one more obstacle! As I am Round 2 applicants, there are still plenty of hostels when I applied. I opt for staircases in College which are closer to SBS rather than the newer complex in Merifield which are six bedrooms with shared common room. I would like to stay alone in the College and have more private time rather than need to share the household work with the 6 flatmates. Please click below for more details.

Accommodation fee is GBP812 + Dinner GBP133 per term (59 days per term). Quite expensive compared with student hostel in HK.

http://mcr.wadham.ox.ac.uk/accommodation.htm

Today, I have also received email from SBS event manager re Speaker Seminar: George David, Chairman and CEO of United Technologies Corporation followed by a drinks reception to be held on 28 Sept 07 which is even earlier than the orientation date. Seems we will be busy with various seminars and drinks. Also, an invitation email for Business English course, I am quite interested to join.

No comments: