Wednesday, August 29, 2007

College Accommodation

Just received a license agreement for my college accommodation. I am allocated with a room in staircase 19 which is adjacent to the liabrary. I suppose it is a silence zone with spacious garden in front. May be it is convenient for me to visit the library (hopefully no need to stay there overnight) and print the documents there. Let's have a look at the floor plan, it looks great, like living in a castle. Hope no disappointment on 24 Sept.

One of my staff has resigned somehow due to uncertain job portfolio after my leaving. I will try to convince her staying although it is irrelevant to me. Just don't want the junior staff to make a wrong decision hastily though also don't wish seeing them being treated unfairly. Hope to have good news tomorrow.

No comments: