Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Resigned

I expressed to my boss that I may stay in UK after study thus turn down his offer to keep the post for me. I struggled over the past month because somehow I treasure the partner title and the good pay. Anyway, better to have a clear cut and will decide one year later. Today is Joyce's last day in KPMG, I am quite surprise on it because I guess she will get promoted next year. Ha Ha, I am the last St. Marian stay here, feel proud!

Some leaving and many joining, there are many freshman joining our department recently. Many new faces but I didn't say hello to them, just meaningless to say hi then bye.

I tried to pay the GBP 27,000 tuition fee through internet banking but failed because there is maximum transaction per day. Fortunate that I do not leave it at the last minute, will call the bank to fix it tomorrow.

No comments: