Monday, August 20, 2007

Mega Box

It's my first time go to Mega Box. It is spacious but no good stores for shopping. Our car parked at 15/F which sounds ridiculous but still not too tired to drive back to the ground floor.

I have browsed pre-course website where draft time table is available. I can smell the tight schedule i.e. 08:30 to 17:00 nearly every day. Writing CV sessions already started in Week 1 which I personally dislike because I don't want to start a job search immediately after the recent resignation. I will probably continue to work in finance sector but no detailed idea yet. I expect the course material of Michaelmas term is not too challenging to me, at least Financial Reporting is my piece of cake. However, still a little apprehensive for not enough leisure and sleeping time.

It is my first time to use webcam, a good invention, can help me to save a lot on IDD.

No comments: