Sunday, August 12, 2007

New Laptop

Thanks Stanley and Joshua for their assistance in buying the new laptop, it is a white color Asus, with Vista. Hope I can manage it, actually I am an IT idiot.......

Several achievement over this weekend:
1. Buy a decent laptop
2. Complete year end accounting close out for my church
3. Visit Madame Tussauds in the Peak with family
4. Finished reviewing Beautiful Group working paper at home (still need to work OT, sigh..........)

My church friends are very nice to me, many uncles and aunties ask me when will I leave and my fellowship friends may consider to farewell me at the airport. I think I will cry if I need to say goodbye to many friends there.

One more blessing thing, my classmate Melody is also a Christian and we will probably find a suitable church in Oxford together. I feel very happy to have a know a sister, feel more secure to have someone to be my companion in Lord.

No comments: