Tuesday, August 21, 2007

人山人海擁抱綠色和平音樂

I watched 黃耀明, At17, 聯同人山人海 concert called "人山人海擁抱綠色和平音樂". I am not an environmental friendly people, especially auditors always waste paper as we produce numerous accounts with client's sensitive financials printed so that we seldom use them as recycled paper. It is not a good show because there are many new faces with songs that I am not familiar with. However, Anthony is really an attractive vocalist for life show.

I have successfully access UK internet banking today after I opened a UK bank accounts months ago. It is very convenient because I can freely transfer money from HK bank accounts to UK bank accounts or vice versa. I don't need to worry how much should I carry to UK because I can draw money with my new UK debit card. Just knowing that students normally need to take 4 weeks to open a UK bank accounts there, seems I have overcome one more difficulty in advance. Thanks for Fred's advice.

Initially I found it annoying to do so many administrative things because I am not a very organised people at household stuff. However, I have satisfaction when seeing the tedious admin things gradually get into place. I guess this is what I have already gained/learnt from this trip.

Many SM will go to Disney on Thur and Fri for people manager training, I am envy on that. If I were not resigned, I will be there and am going to meet many old friends from PRC office. Should be fun because I expect to have many role play, soft skills learning, group discussion, presentation, etc. Sigh............

No comments: