Friday, August 17, 2007

Postcard

Eric asked me why don't I write something about him. It is just because he hasn't involved in my mba preparation stage and was just notified when I went to Singapore for Cambridge interview. Anyway, he is nice and passed me an Oxford postcard so that I could look at it before reaching there. He also tried to help me source some Olympic "Folk Wah" from Beijing as souvenir to my classmates though I doubt whether I can carry them due to limitation on luggage size. All in all, thanks for all the care!!

I have already received my IRD tax assessment form. As I have applied hold over 2007/08 provisional tax when I return the assessment in Apr 07, not much need to be paid this time but still need to clear it and obtain a tax clearance before department HK.

No comments: