Sunday, August 5, 2007

Luggage


Flora helped me to select a nice trunk today. We drove to Tung Chung outlet to see if Samsonite offer nice trunks at favourable prices. However, there aren't any big one and we went to Whampao Jusco eventually to source the green giant. I will rehearse packing things and see if I need to ship anything to UK. Anyway, my last resort is having two volunteers to carry lugguage to London for me. One is Ming who will go to Paris / London for business trip in Sept. The other one is Angus who is a CX pilot and flies to Heathrow monthly. Good to have nice friends around me.

I used to use Gmail Talk but just registered MSN yesterday as it is more commonly used. Could definitely facilitate me to chat with friends more often in the future.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heys,

You're one lucky gal that your friends are happy to lug your belongings all the way for you.. =)

Hope to see you soon!

Wei Lay
Another incoming MBA student at SBS.

P/S: My msn messensger_cweilay@hotmail.com