Friday, August 10, 2007

Typhoon


Today I left office at 3pm because of typhoon signal no. 8. We rarely have such chances, thus, i went home early to have a nap, also to escape from the heavy work load.

I have pressure recently due to USGAAP accounting treatment on merger, church year end closing, problems on sourcing of a decent laptop, packing household stuff and planning for a short trip before heading to UK. Seems a lot to do within this four weeks count down period. I feel a little bit frustrated because of insufficient helping hands at work. I am okay to share department work load but not want to take more responsibilities due to unfair job allocation. Fair and integrity are essential attributes of a leader, just wish to learn more on management skills during the mba.

Turn to some positive things. Seems it is not easy for some classmates to obtain student visa and locating for an accommodation, I am fluky relatively.

No comments: