Saturday, April 26, 2008

Switch Electives

After attending the first lesson of "Branding & Communication", I have decided to pay GBP40 and switch to another elective - "Real Estate". I don't like the Branding class, it seems that the course is not properly structured e.g. no clearly scheduled reading materials in the course pack until the professor send us emails; no powerpoint presentation and no hand-outs; no marketing theory at all, just BS (*not balance sheet) for 3 hours. Some classmates found the course okay but as I am not a marketing people, I don't find much value added to me by just chit-chat on "What do you think branding is?" in the class.

I feel regret for choosing such because I was blinded by the word "Brand", and no detail research before choosing such subject. Besides, I don't understand why I need to be penalised by paying the course switching fee because the professor is not teaching well.

This week is not a lucky week for me, too much time spent on writing cover letters and the business idea, feel bad!

No comments: