Sunday, April 6, 2008

Day 2 - Milan



S. Ambrogio - prototype for Lombardian Romanic-style churches, founded by bishop Ambrose in 386. Nothing special inside......



The Sforza Castle Museums - I like this place, mainly due to the nice weather!


Take an elevator to the tower of Duomo (Catheral)

Outside Duomo

Let me introduce the roles of my company, Jessica:
1. tour guide: she's been to Italy before, therefore, she is my GPS
2. treasurer: she is responsible to keep the funds
3. photographer: her Lumix is much better than my Sony
4. personal shopper: she knows the latest collections of whichever brands

So, my roles are just eating and enjoying the sunbath.


I just bluff reading the map, what I need is to follow my GPS.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool Jenny~! Milan is real great~! I am sure you are enjoying yr euro trip =)

i just finished sinopec bulk print n worked "8" days a week =P

take care~

Jenny Hui said...

Good luck to u!! Not only 7*24 but 8 days per week.....