Monday, April 7, 2008

Day 4 - Florence

Our first stop is The Mall where we take one hour bus there. I like this environment and I feel that it's a bit looks like Canada. It has many brands, much much better than Oxford Biscester Village. I only bought a pair of high heel shoes because I'd prefer to invest a bit more to buy new collections for work. In fact, the Euro is quite expensive, it's not far cheaper to buy good brands in Italy than in HK.




Second stop is Pisa - After walking through the old alleys, I am impressed by seeing the fabulous Leaning Tower of Pisa. The tower began leaning to the southeast soon after the onset of construction in 1173 due to a poorly laid foundation and loose substrate that has allowed the foundation to shift direction.




We spent EUR15 to climb the ladder inside the tower. Bird's eye view from the top of the tower.



No comments: