Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Clocks forward

Spring is coming, evidenced by the clocks forward for one hour on 30 March (Sunday). Now, HK is only 7 hours ahead of UK, kind of getting closer to my HK friends.

The weather is extremely nice after my family went back to Hong Kong. May be it is due to a Chinese idiom "貴人出門招風兩". However, even though it is sunny outside, I still find Oxford like a dead city because many classmates went home or are travelling somewhere outside UK. I feel very boring staying in dead Wadham castle. That's why somehow I don't like the atmosphere of term break, I can't imagine how bad I will feel when I need to depart from my dearest friends several months later. I feel the little void after my family left, you know what, I was so busy and tired in the past week, though very enjoyable. I enjoyed speaking tonnes of stupid and non-sense things in Cantonese freely, keep on laughing and laughing madly.

More than 10 Asian classmates has joined SBS Asia Trek to visit HK and Singapore in these few days, they will also visit KPMG HK on 2 April. Just want to see some snaps from them to check if there are any changes in conference room 1&2.

2 comments:

Stan said...

The weather was poor, the snow made us unforgetable.

Jenny Hui said...

Same here! The first time I see snowing other than the little snow that I saw in Japan several years ago.