Sunday, April 13, 2008

Day 8 - Rome to London

B&B Albionhouse Hotel in Kings Cross - neat, tiny, free wifi, nice!



April shower in London, it suddenly hails under the sun when we are having chicken crepes.


We spent some more time shopping in Oxford Street and Kingsington High Street to end my Hilary break trip. I treasure this trip, it is the most relaxing trip that I've ever hard so far. Everything safe and smooth, no Mafia, no missing luggages. We met George Clooney and Renee Zellweger promoting their movie Leatherheads; and Pope Benedict XVI in Rome.

It was exciting to see the cathedrals and fountains for the first few times but started to feel bored when seeing too many. Besides, the buildings and streets are too old and dusty that cause my nose to have an allergic reaction again, which didn't happen since I come to UK. May be I am not a person for Europe except UK. Now, I am happy to come back to Oxford again, it's like my second home.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

u are so lucky. i met a lot of gypsy at Rome. They tried to steal, but of course without success la..

Jenny Hui said...

We are lucky and we act very cool (rude) as well. We never reply to strangers no matter they asked "Do you know English?", "小姐,妳懂国話嗎?" We rarely asked people to take photos for us because we are afraid that they will take our camera and run. Thus, you hardly find us taking snaps together.