Sunday, April 6, 2008

Day 1 - Heathrow to Milan


Self-served check-in machine at Heathrow Terminal 5 which looks like my EP healthcare kisoks. Neither flight delay nor missing luggages, a good start for my Italy trip!


Milan central train station. I haven't been under the sun for a long long time, it's so bright and warm, can't survive without my sunglasses.


Hotel Amadeus - can't expect much from European hotels as long as they looks clean and near train stations.


KPMG Milan office near my hotel

2 comments:

Unknown said...

u are so lucky...news report show that Heathrow Terminal 5 is not ready yet.
i want to go to Italy as well....want to buy Gucci and Miu Miu

Jenny Hui said...

I also like Miu Miu but the price of all kind of brand is not as attractive as I expect. It's about 10% off compared with HK price, not 30% off as in the past.