Sunday, April 6, 2008

Day 3 - Milan to Florence



The Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci - We almost cannot visit this masterpiece because we made a big mistake. I have made reservation on Sat but we forgot and went there lately on Sunday, how stupid we are! Luckily, we stand-by at the reception and join Italian briefing, better than nothing.......
We take Eurostar from Milan to Florence:


Santa Maria Duomo - so cool! Both Jessica and Duomo.


Palazzo Vecchio - with many statues including copy of Statue of David by Michelangelo


Ponte Vecchio - the Medieval bridge over the Arno River


Palazzo Pitti - Florence is a very small place, you can go to everywhere on foot. It is very crowded, may be because today is Sunday. I don't like Florence very much, the feeling is like walking in Macau.


Farfalle and Bucatini


Hotel Londra - a newly furnished four stars hotel with free wifi, therefore, I bring my laptop and update my blog here


I have bad throat and cough a little, can't have much gelato.......hmm, just once per day

No comments: