Monday, September 17, 2007

St Marians - ladies category


Thanks lulu for taking my last KPMG picture, though we forgot to close the door behind...........






I have finished many tasks today : 1. obtain IRD tax release letter 2. obtain KPMG last payment 3. applied for international driving permit 4. collected international student card 5. cash in some sterlings. Also have lunch with Sandy in Mandarin Mo Bar and dine with Camie/Marge in 魚一丁.

I always wish to have high tea in Central when on leave, today I really did it! Please also look at the 魚一丁glasses, we can't make it leaving out any of CJM. Have lunch with you gals in Central one year later.

Some tips to appear slimmer when taking picture:
1. hiding at the back of your friends
2. put your arms up
3. don't smile too much in order to show your jawline
4. Never give up St. Marians!!! (a tiny secret among CJM)


I have so many gifts to wear on my neck : 1. Bottega Veneta 電話繩 2. Krist's knitted scarf 3. two necklaces (one is still on the way) and 4. a pen with my favourite purple colour. Marge said that I would look smarter when wear such pen on my neck so that that my classmates don't mind working in the same project group with me. Let see ^.^

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Blog, Jenny.
Camie, Don't give up!!!! :p

Unknown said...

Know why my eyes are half closed? Coz I've been waiting and waiting for the girls to forever find their perfect pose as usual..... zzzzzzz...

Unknown said...

Camie is right. It is so hard to find a good pose while someone is hiding at our backs :p

Unknown said...

Yeah.... i totally understand how hard it is to do the following things simulataneously:
- eyes open
- keep hiding behind someone
- show off ur slim arm
- and oh, cross ur eyes :P