Monday, September 24, 2007

Hong Kong Airport

I packed my baggage in the last minute with the assistance of Stanley then set out to HK Airport. As my flight is 24 Sept 00:50 which is rather late, so we tried to make my nephews staying at home. Joshua cried and urged to go with us. Irene asked him the purpose to go to the airport; he could not reply initially because he was already very sleepy, “I don’t know….. Go to the airport to play with cousin.” Alas, he answered correctly, “Go to farewell 細姨 as I won’t see her for a year.”

The check-in counter staff is very nice, she just said “No overload next time.”, and so my 30kg baggage (overload 7kg) can go safely with me to the UK. After saying goodbye to my family members, I entered the immigration gate myself. My feeling is strange, somehow it likes a dream and somehow it likes I am just going for a short business trip. This study trip has been planned for nearly one year and now it REALLY HAPPENED!! I think I still need time to digest my plan/feeling. Another feeling is that seems I am doing something makes my parents sad, I feel sorry for that….

Tyhoon Signal No. 1 is hosted, see the view from the plane.

No comments: