Sunday, September 16, 2007

Gifts from my best friend

I have dinner with Marcella, Winnie, Jane and Clara in Shatin 龍華酒店, very deicious roasted pigeon. I am delighted to receive Dr. Pang's assorted gift which composed of the useful stuffs that I wish to have. She knows me well, thus, she prepared some candies, daily bread, a cross necklace, nike running socks and body lotion. This gift is very special because she started to prepare such magic box several months ago and she added bit by bit to it. Thanks again, she is always the one stands by me no matter where I am and what I have done.

1 comment:

Trevor's blog said...

You are so important to me since I've known you. You always help me to make my big decison! Remember? Hope the gift is really useful to you. I almost burst into tears after I saw your nice words to me.

Clara