Saturday, September 1, 2007

Evan Almighty


A meaningful movie to me. I feel God's BIG LOVE through this movie, though human beings are not obedient, God always wait for us to repent and plan the best way to us. Ask and you would receive. When you ask for courage, He may not give you courage directly but give you the situation to demonstrate or build it. I am busy on playing my new PC and preparing for the trip, thus, spent less time on praying and reading bible. I must add oil on this from now on.
When we try to use our wisdom to predict God's work (flood by raining instead of the broken dam), something might happen out of our expectation. Just like me, initially I planned to find a new job, it turns out that I understand more about my interest and goal through job searching and finally decided to study aboard.

Noah to build an ARK is a very difficult task. For us, we can "Act Random Kindness", everyone do a little something can make the world change. Refer to Bible Genesis 6:14 for details.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i agree that the movie gives simple reminder but good reflection..