Monday, September 24, 2007

Gatwick Airport

It is my first time visiting UK, I feel a little reluctant to switch my watch 7 hours earlier because it seems that I started to disconnect for HK after doing such. The feeling is complicated, started to miss all things and people in HK.

12 hours flight is not very difficult to me. I pass the immigration counter smoothly because I have the school offer letter and my bank statement ready; I also bring along my health check report just in case. Everything run smooth than I expected except for my mini cooper key holder which is now become a Mini Cooper Convertible開逢車
.

I hurry quickly and catch a coach X80 to Oxford just 5 minutes before its departure. Thanks Emily and Jeff for printing the coach timetable to me so that I don’t need to waste another hour in the airport. Wadham College is the last bus station of this route, so I can relax in the coach and write something for my blog during the 2.5 hours. Actually, I don’t know where my hostel is after getting off the coach, I also don’t know where to collect my U card, library card, and accommodation key, buy phone card etc. Everything is new to me and exciting…………

No comments: