Monday, September 24, 2007

Flight Delay


Oasis is famous for its delay but I don’t expect it would happen on me. My flight is scheduled at 00:50 but the billboard states “Est. of 0400”. I don’t realize its delay when I am waiting at the boarding gate until a student passenger comes over and asks me does 0400 mean delay? Obviously, YES! I then take a meal coupon and have a drink upstairs. It is wise that Jeff reminded me to keep a few HK dollars so that I can return home one year later. Now, I worry I need to utilize such dollars to go home immediately. It is bad to have flight delay because I can’t sleep as I need to keep a close eye on my hand carry baggage. I also don’t want to go back home and repeat the farewell exercise again.

When I am having my drink and want to check email using WIFI, another student passenger comes over and asks me does Oasis make any announcement on early departure, the billboard now changed to 0230. Again, I don’t realize that and I wonder why the passengers love to ask me. I think over and draw two conclusions: (1) I appear smart, reliable and accurate (sorry, just my wild guess……….) (2) God sends many angels surrounding and protecting me in this one year trip (I am confident on this conclusion.)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jenny - I don't think reason #1 is valid unless you were wearing that purple pen Margery and I gave you. :p