Monday, October 1, 2007

Week 0 - Registration and self introduction


Can you spot me? I am the first one of this page. This is only a small part of my class, we have 221 students in this year in which only 23% are female. One interesting phenomenon is that, I don't need to line up for the toilet but there is always long queue outside men's toilet......We have one minute to introduce ourselves on the stage in front of the whole class today, we started at 11:30am and ended at 5:30pm to finish such. Very tired now.


My school bag and name tag. I don't have such since kindergarten, it's fun!! Don't be jealous on my smart school bag, I've paid GBP28,000 tuition fee!!

2 comments:

mc said...

Ah Hui, although there are more boys than girls in your class, from the pictures, it seems there is no handsome guy wor. Dim suen ar, this is really a big problem wor, how can you find your prince william there?

Jenny Hui said...

老闆,唔好亂寫嘢,我個blog好多同學睇架!