Monday, October 29, 2007

Clock back

Clock back by one hour in UK means I am having 8 hours timing difference to HK. It is not good to me because I will have no chance to chat with HK friends when I get back home at 6pm i.e. 2am HK time.

I went to another church today, Oxfordshire Community Churches. I woke up late after the London trip a day before and Melody called me saying that this church may be suitable to me which has Sunday worship at 10:30am. I looked at my watch which shown 11:10am. Melody said we will be able to catch the session because the clock was adjusted to back one hour due to winter timetable.

I think I like this church, it is a feeling when I step into the church, a home-like feeling. The time is good (i.e. 10:30am) which allow me to utilise the afternoon session. Location is excellent which is near my school so that I could have project meeting in the afternoon (though no one wish to work on Sunday "^"). There is a high freedom in worship, people do not need to sit closely together because the church is very big. Unlike the previous church that I visited, we are not "forced" to chat with the people sitting beside you, I like this! I think it is better than the Chinese church that I plan to go which is far away (need to take a bus) and the time is bad i.e. 2:30pm. Thanks God for arranging such a nice church to me!

No comments: