Thursday, October 4, 2007

Freshers' Fair 2007

Freshers' Fair is a place where you can sign-in to join the clubs and societies. I have signed in many (just leave your email address and is free of charge) such as Oxford Union Society, Oxford University Dancesport Club, The Oxford Graduate Christian Union, Oxford Chinese International Awareness, Oxbridge China Club, Oxford University Chinese Association. All Chinese clubs and many other else that I can't remember. Sign-in is one thing while participating is another thing, hope I can at least participate in a few events after the school start in next week.

3 comments:

mc said...

Ah Hui, we (Nick, I, Lulu) talked about you and your blog during yesterday lunch. Nick asked me for the link to your blog la, so I gave it to him. If you found him leaving comments in your blog, don't be surprised la.

Jenny Hui said...

Oooo, I need to be more careful when writing......

Nick said...

yes better wacth out!