Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A special thanks to Angus


The weather is exceptionally good here since I arrived on 24 Sept but it rained heavily today. Do you know why?? It's because an important person arrived here,正所謂貴人出門招風雨. Angus piloted a Cathy Pacific aircraft to Heathrow, then took a coach to Oxford and delivered my supplementary luggage to me. Thanks sooooooooooo much! This so-called supplementary luggage is heavier than my original one, please see above. Also thanks Inez family for squeezing my stuffs in a magical way.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, your supplementary luggage weights >60kg....i can't even pick it up. but surely, this isn't a problem for Angus coz he always do weigh-training at gym.

Thanks for ur jumper. Perfect size :)
I will definitely wear it though my friends n colleages know that i'm a fake Oxford student. :P