Saturday, October 6, 2007

Fire Alarm

A fire alarm went off this morning at 5:30am which is caused by someone smoking in the library. I am familiar with fire drill but it is my first time experience a real alarm. I wonder if I was dreaming and wish to ignore it. All students in my staircase evacuate to an open area eventually. You can imagine how funny it is for all of us with sleepy eyes and slippers gathering outside the cold air.

I am planning two short trip today. We will join a local tour (GBP32.5) to Stonehenge, Salisbury and Avebury on this Sunday. It is good to have a short tour before school starts on next Monday. The other trip is visiting Oxford city because my ex-colleagues will come to visit me next week before attending partners' conference in London. Looking forward to the tours!!

3 comments:

mc said...

Ah Hui, why no photo taken for yesterday la? You can take a photo of the guy who smoke in the library or even the schoolmates with sleepy eyes and slippers ma.

Hope you enjoy the short trips.

Kam Bak said...

Sau Yee,

Well, hope you got a good trips today. How's weather of today, i guess still not too cold. but London famous is a cloudy and fogy weather.

hey, Tomorrow is Sunday, which church you plan to go , same as last Sunday or try a new church ?

Jenny Hui said...

MC,我真係走火警,唔係玩架,我會被人剎死好果我影相.

琴,我星期日去short trip,大約六時就返到Oxford.這裹的教會很多也六點半才開始,可能昰千就我們的玩樂時間.我會去另間,最終希望去間中文教會.我一聽英文講道就發白日夢, so poor!