Sunday, October 28, 2007

London Trip


Musical - Avenue Q


London Eye - makes more profits than British Airway airline business!


Star War Exhibition in County Hall Westminster starting from 1 Sept 2007


Sirena and I went to London on Sat because of the 1 pound Oxford Tube (coach) coupon. London impression to me is : old, dirty and crowded; may be I took too much Underground and it was cloudy. Sirena showed me the must go places : Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, London Eye etc. I will go to London again three weeks later because Marge will have training there, thus, I don't need to visit all spots in a hurry.

Shopping in London is very convenient because you can find all shops in Oxford Street. I didn't buy anything because there is no discount and Oxford also has some of the shops e.g. Zara, Next, Primark, Gap, Marks & Spencer etc. The only shop that interest me is Burberry, the price is cheaper than that in HK and we decided to go to Bicester Village (an outlet near Oxford) in the coming week.

One thing that is weird (X 10 times per Sirena) is that all restaurants in China Town were closed when we went there at 10:30am, I think we need to go there either earlier to have dim sum or later to have lunch there. We finally find a place to have my 艇仔粥, we also have egg tart and 菠蘿飽though the bread is not fresh enough.

We watched a musical called "Avenue Q" which is played by puppets and humans, a very innovative idea with meaningful story. It's about seeking a purpose in life, a love story with some hilarious songs. Hope I can watch as much musical as possible in this year.


一睇就知我在Oxford好食好住啦,可能要買個磅旁下身先得.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

咁快就好吸收了?小心小心....
係呀睇多d musical 啦..好多好有水準ga..香港睇要貴d ga...

Jenny Hui said...

I think I still have many chances to visit London, hope I can watch Lion King soon.