Friday, January 11, 2008

Report loss



Reported property loss to the police station today and obtained the above slip. I will wait for 3 more days to see if the someone will return my suitcase to me, otherwise, Inez (my sister) will get into trouble. I will ask her to pack/buy tonnes of things and sent to me from HK. My friends said that I don't look upset even I lost my luggage. I agree, I feel peaceful and calm in this incident. I found very lucky as I didn't bring my Gucci sunglasses along and I was wearing my brand new Adidas running trousers when taking the flight.

Other than missing my luggage, the batch of Christmas cards that I sent to my church friends were also loss in transit. I have sent them in mid Dec, please refer to blog dated 16 Dec for evidence.
I've bought my third umbrella in Oxford today, every time when it rains, the wind is strong, high probability to break the umbrella.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol tramadol 10mg - canada online pharmacy tramadol