Thursday, January 10, 2008

Lost my luggage


Bad new! Just lost my luggage during the coach ride from Luton Airport to Oxford. Must be someone getting off the bus earlier than me took away my luggage from the bottom deck of the coach. Need to report to the police tomorrow. Nothing very valuable, the passport, camera, wallet, iPod are with me. Just a pity to loss my clothes/reading notes/iPod charger/cosmetics and very troublesome to loss my spectacles! See if the somebody will return my luggage. Anyway, I am fine and will be careful next time.

Fortunate that I still have my Holland clog slippers above. One for me and one for my tiny nephew.


In return, I have received an early birthday gift from Yam. Thanks! This makes me feel better!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sorry to hear that..but have excuse to buy new stuff la...