Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Rowing Boat






I have no class on Tuesday and the weather today is the best I've ever had since coming to Oxford. Not exaggerating, the first time I really need a pair of sunglassess in UK. I have finished Business in China & Private Equity assignments, thus, the best thing to do is rowing boat. Eleni and I are the best rower; Ravi is the worst, he splashes the water onto me and makes half of my body wet. Tarun just lying in the boat and enjoying his four beers during the one and a half hour trip. Actually, we created traffic congestion in the river, cause dtroubles to the professional boat racing teams.



Pawel's favourite - Vodka. He will probably prepare orange juice vodka to drink in MBAT coach.


Dinner at Hartford Graduate Hostel Dining Room, prepared by Ravi. We have fun today except for some fierce debate among the guys.

No comments: