Sunday, May 25, 2008

Oxbridge medals

Loads of fun in Oxbridge - Oxford Cambridge MBA Challenge 2008. Cambridge is the host in this year and they serve us very well, much much better than MBAT (MBA Olympic) which was held two weeks ago. Cambridge Judge Business School has 160 MBA students vs Oxford Said Business School has 220 students. Generally, Cambridge students seems to be more friendly and less aggressive compared with us. Oxford won 8 games out of 15, we are not doing very good as it is the norm that Cambridge lost a lot in the past years.

Since some girls didn't join Oxbridge, I participated in three games i.e. basketball, badminton and squash. We won all the games and I got three more gold medals other than the MBAT one.


Basketball Team - We play in a mix team and unfortunately I sprained my left arm after a big guy bumped onto me, still very painful now.



Badminton Team - The first time I play single, not too bad, 18 vs 21. I am quite happy with my performance indeed.


Squash Team - hard to loss in squash competition when you team up with these gentlemen: Tarun Dhillon, Sebastian Wilde and Martins Marnauza.
P.S. Thanks Seb for sending me this awesome snap.

The biggest one at bottom right hand side is from MBAT squash competition which is more valuable as we beat all European B-School such as INSEAD, LBS, Cambridge, etc.

No comments: