Saturday, December 1, 2007

Term Break for undergraduates

Feel a bit sick because I cough a little. I will see a doctor if I won't get better on Monday. Besides, I have muscle fatigue on my waist, may be the consequence of playing squash without warm-up on last Sunday or improper sleeping posture. A bit better after playing touch rugby at New College Sports Ground today. It's my first time playing rugby, quite enjoyable!!

My college is nearly empty because term break starts for the undergraduate. All students moved out today. Many parents parked their cars outside the college to pick their children home. Very silent in the college, like two months ago when I first arrived here. There are only 6 people booked dinner tonight, we go to the kitchen and pick our food from the Chef directly, sounds weird.............

No comments: