Monday, December 3, 2007

Studying


Nothing special in this week, just studying for the coming exam. Sunset very early everyday at around 4pm. The weather is getting poor, it rains a lot recently. Pouring may be a more suitable word than raining. The wind blows very strong when I go to church today, it takes me double the time walking to the church because I need to hold the umbrella in an angle that the wind won't break my umbrella (already broke one in last month). May be wearing a raincoat is more practical. Smart Marge successfully claimed VAT refund on my Burberry stuff when returning to HK, million thanks! Have money to buy more umbrellas and raincoats.

2 comments:

Stan said...

there's your school, right?

Jenny Hui said...

Yup, in SAID library. Sometimes I study in Wadham library where there is no people because it is the term break for undergraduates.