Sunday, December 16, 2007

Goodbye Michaelmas Term

Goodbye Michaelmas term! We have three weeks term break after the exam. I will go to Barcelona and France (Nice, Montpellier, Avignon, Marseille, Cannes and Nice) with Sirena for 12 days starting from next Monday. I've sent my second batch of X'mas cards, hope could arrive at HK before 25 Dec. Many friends have left Oxford already, some going home, some going for tour. The weather in Oxford is getting cold, just 2 Degree Celcius today, scarf and gloves are must bring items, can also add a beanie.

Term break is really a nice time to have a stop after rushing for 10 weeks. Hope I could spend more time in coffee shop after my trip, to read the books that I brought from HK, the business magazine that I ordered and to feel more about life in Oxford. Trust that we will do better in Hilary term because we learnt how to management the time for practical work. I think I did pretty okay in the written exam, found it not difficult.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a good rest in Spain & France, have fun. Seems your life in Oxford is really great. We keep praying for you, hope the Lord will guide you the way that He wants you to go through in experiencing His abundant love. What He's preparing for your now, will lead you and help you to fufil His plan for your life. Blessings, Jaclyn

Jenny Hui said...

Thanks Jaclyn! Any chance to visit Europe?

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny, I received your Christmas card yesterday. Thank you and Merry Christmas to you too. Cheers, Camie