Thursday, December 6, 2007

Studying again


Not easy to study 6 subjects (effectively 5 subjects only because I don't need to revise Financial Reporting ^o^) at a time. A bit frustrated because I found that my memory (inversely proportional to age *o*') is deteriorating, can't memorise all the finance formula. The textbooks are for reference only, don't really have time to understand the content. I just study the handouts (in my fancy box files ^o^) and do the past papers. Should be no problem in passing the exam because a certain percentage of marks are secured from the group practical work. Around a minimum of 40 from each written exam paper will be sufficient. I cannot use the word stressful to describe this week, but definitely not enjoyable. However, still found it less pressure compared with GMAT exam.

No comments: