Monday, August 18, 2008

Viking Line


Wei and I took the Viking Line to Stockholm, it is the first and last journey that we have during the SCP. Before we came to Finland, we thought we would travel to Norway & Denmark as well. However, Nokia work load is super heavy (I think I have grumbled many times during these two months) and flight tickets are expensive, so, we cancel our initial travelling plan.
It is nice to travel in Viking Line because we take off at 5:30pm on Friday, reach Stockholm on Saturaday10am, return on Monday morning 10am. It costs EUR150 per person for two people cabin (no window), fair enough.


The cabin is much better than what I expected, we have a very good sleep there. However, there is nothing in the upper deck, not even a bench. May be the weather is too cold there, not worth constructing any outdoor facilities. I am a bit disappointed by the cruise facilities because I think it would be same as the SuperStar Leo and SuperStar Virgo that I saw in HK i.e. with swimming pool and huge disco.


We hit a few pubs (someone sings karaoke) and watch Olympics in the cruise. Nice experience. The special thing is that I remember the ferry trip that we took from UK to Paris for the MBAT, I think I will miss those days everytime I take a cruise.

No comments: