Sunday, August 3, 2008

Stay at StayAt Hotel

Better to take more rest rather than walk a lot. I spend the whole day staying at this StayAt Helsinki Senate Hotel. Feel extremely boring, want to go back to Oxford, more friends and better food there.
I am too careless that I forgot to take my room key with me when going out. This hotel doesn't have reception and no housekeeping services during weekend. Thus, I need to call the StayAt Helsinki Parliament Hotel and ask them to send a security guard here to open the door for me. Besides, they need to charge me some penalty fee
I've received an email two days later and they are going to charge me EUR60. It is incredibly expensive, I will negotiate for a smaller fee and ask Nokia to pay. Plus the EUR46 doctor fee, I'd better travel to Tallin with the guys. Kind of bad luck in these few days.

See the old hotel elevator

No comments: