Friday, August 1, 2008

Injury

Stupid me that I slipped on the hotel staircase and sprained my right foot. I checked with my HK insurance agent to ensure my accidental insurance can cover the medical checkup, then, I called church auntie Molla to visit a clinic with me. The doctor said that I will be recovered probably in two weeks, no medicine, no spray, just a bandage. Lucky me that have auntie Molla, she is very nice, she also brought me home made soya bean drink and an ankle support.

Unfortunate that I ruined my weekend plan. We have a long weekend because the guys go to Tallin from Friday to Sunday; Wei and I planned not to join because there are nothing special, just same as Finland except for cheaper beers. Anyway, I watched a Batman after seeing the doctor, however, I don't like it, too sad and too much explosion.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RICE: rest, ice, compression and elevation

note: advices from Dr and Mrs Sun

Jenny Hui said...

Thanks a lot!