Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Stockholm Day 1


The first view of Stockholm from Viking Line, looks very nice, better than Helsinki


Ahlens Department Store, my client in HK


We spent a lot of time to locate the tourist information centre and finally get our 1 days Stockholm Vistor Pass.


Unexpected that there are many Japanese food in Sweden, my favourite cusine.


Just take a picture, of course I won't eat in this Hong Kong Restaurant. I don't believe they can really cook HK food.


City Hall - I like this place mainly because the tour guide give many clear and funny descriptions.


Tivoli Amusement Park, Sweden oldest theme park - 125 years. That is amazing.

My van!
A funny Comfort Hotel. We thought they gave us a wrong single room when we just pop in, hardly find the folded bed there.

No comments: