Friday, February 1, 2008

Parcel from Hong Kong


After nearly one month arrangement, Inez finally sent me a parcel, successfully. I love this parcel because my spectacles, make-up tools, some clothes, red pocket money, BDay gifts are inside, there are also many lovely Year of Rat stamps. I found it inconvenient since losing my luggage when taking a National Express coach on 9 Jan, some of my daily necessities disappeared.


Other than my personal stuff, Inez also helped me to source Chinese New Year ornament for decoration on next Friday Lunar New Year Party at SBS. It is much cheaper to buy such things in HK than in UK, so, I volunteer to do a favour for it.


Such a conincident that I got a letter from National Express on the same day saying that they might find my lost suitcase and asked me to call them on Monday. Is it dramatic?! If it is true, I will have too many stuffs now. Anyway, it is nice and life is so dramatic. Sometimes you will be disappointed, on the next day, you may have surprises! Thanks God for creating varieties and color in lives!

No comments: