Sunday, November 25, 2007

Ruby's Visit - Blenheim Palace


School uniform in Wadham College: short pants, boots, scarf, backpack





No punting during November, just pretend.............


Thanks for Ruby's visit, this weekend is one of my happiest days in Oxford. I will not forget the never ending walk when leaving Blenheim Palace. Bear in mind that the exit gate closes at 4:30pm and you need to walk at least 30 mins to the other gate, then another 30 mins to the bus stop. Fortunate that we are DEA members who are well trained for expedition. If I have the second chance, I would choose to climb the gate and jump over it.
Welcome other friends to visit me in the future. We have tested that my single bed can accommodate two people (girls) sleeping together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really like this "School uniform" look! hahaha~~looks quite young huh? =P

Jenny Hui said...

Yup, looks good!