Sunday, November 4, 2007

Bicester Village & Firework


Bicester Village is an outlet but the price is not very cheap (may be due to the exceptionally high HKD/GBP exchange rate). I can't find my suitable size and favourite color in North Face and Burberry. Clarks are fairly cheap but still I haven't bought anything at all. In view of this, I need to plan for my shopping trip in London and Paris soon.........




Hundreds of firework displays are taking place in Oxfordshire starting from today over the next few weeks for charity purpose. We took a bus to Wolfson College for the firework. It is nothing compared with the firework in HK and Disney firework but it is always fun to have some "special" events with friends. After the firework, we went to Sha's St. Margaret hostel which looks like an old hotel but cosy. I love her double bed and trust that I will have chance to stay there when we hang out late.

Majority of the pubs in UK closed quite early (i.e. 1am). Tonight, we broke a record to finish a pint within 5 minutes at Kings Arms. Taste bad but enjoyable!!

No comments: