Friday, July 27, 2007

KCRC Audit Team

During the coming 6 weeks in the firm, I need to finish at least the US GAAP audit for KCRC and prepare it to merge with MTRC. Hope the work would be substantially completed before I left, otherwise, Louis will suffer from it. Luckily, I have a helpful and committed audit team: Rex, Tracy, Calista (last day today), Johnny, Eddie, Cecilia while Louis & Margaret are not in the picture. Different from Moiselle/Zara team lead by Kurt, K team members are very quiet (although Rex and Johnny are noisy when I am not around!) and extremely obedient, they never say NO, just like me.

I dislike this job in last year because it occupied me a lot of time to do many tedious stuffs and things are not under my control, I nearly quit because of this and found last year was my dark age in KPMG. Fortunately, life far better in this year and I discover that I am a person who loves challenges. I have become even more patient, learnt US GAAP / Sarbanes Oxley Act, write formal emails/discussion papers etc. The most valuable thing I have learnt is I must overcome difficulties/challenges rather than simply give up, otherwise, I will regret.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Did you do any internships post your SAID MBA?

http//throughmba.com/