Sunday, October 12, 2008

Meeting friends

Hong Kong doesn't change a lot, the weather is nice now, around 27C, I adopted to the place quickly. When the sky turns a bit dark at 5pm, I wonder if it is going to rain, I think I am too used to UK shower now. The only odd phenomenon is that I found the people here are very young and skinny, many girls wear shorts with boots on. May be I spent too much time in London where the working class is a bit mature and the people I met during travelling in European countries are mainly old retired people.

The only thing troubling me is to unpack my luggage, I also need to dig my old stuff from my wardrobe, drawers and many unknown places. I have buried my Octopus card (similar to UK Underground Oyster card) and some credit cards in nowhere one year ago. I am reluctant to unpack the things because I wish to find a new place to stay, fortunate that my friend "leader" will accompany me on the flat hunting. The property market slumps drastically because of the financial tsunami, it is an appropriate time for me at this moment.

I will start working on 27 Oct, so I will spend these two weeks to meet up with friends. Today is the first Sunday I go back to church, I feel a bit nervous at first as I need to meet hundred of old friends at one time; it turns out to be very warm and sweet, too sweet indeed!!

See my three nephews and my new hair style below

No comments: