Thursday, October 9, 2008

Back Home

I was staying in my friend's home in London West India Quey in the last few days, it is an amazingly large serviced apartment, I have my own double bed and bathroom, so lucky. My place is near Marriott Hotel, so I took the new National Express Dot2Dot mini van to Heathrow Terminal 3 at 5:30am; as it is too early, no friends were able to send me to the airport but I can manage well by myself because the driver helped us picking the heavy luggage.

I took Jet Airways home, it is not easy to find a reasonably cheap flight especially I buy a one-way ticket only. I need to transit at Mumbai, the first time I landed in India. The flight service is amazingly good, 28kg lugguage allowance, continuous supply of drinks, good food with metal utensil, a large variety of inflight entertainment, quite spacious seats, etc. I have watched 4 movies in total, a bit headache afterward because the individual VOD screen is quite huge.....

I didn't overload my check-in lugguage this time as I have shipped 30kg via Dimerco in advance, so, I have an empty handcarry suitcase to carry the souvenir that I bought in Heathrow. I don't expect my handcarry suitcase need to be inspected again during transit at Mumbai, the inspector asked me to open the candy boxes and nearly disallowed me to carry the Harrods jam. Lucky me again, they let me pass after I shown them the receipts. Need to be careful next time.
After travelling from 9am UK time on 8 Oct to 9am HK time on 9 Oct, I finally arrived at HK International Airport. I've been here in early June with Pawel and Tarun for the CEIBS Business Competition, miss those days so much! Anyway, back home now, have free wifi at HK Airport, Hong Kong is the best (sometime)!

No comments: