Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Miserable farewell

Feel miserable in these few days because I need to farewell with many beloved friends. I will go to Germany for one week, I believe it is a good time for me to evaluate myself and what I have done in this year, so that I can stay strong and carry on to overcome the future challenges in the rest of my life.


Leaving Wadham Merifield, a nice place to spend my last two weeks in Oxford.


Photo again with Said at SBS lobby


Hand in the last assignment to Exam School.... Oops! This is not my assignment, mine hasn't finished yet.


Suddenly realised that this is my last time to walk along George Street to SBS, I feel very down.

Blog later, whenever there is internet in Germany.

2 comments:

Tarun said...

My assignment with you looks really nice .. you still owe me rental fee for it :)

Jenny Hui said...

Hope someone won't fail this time......