Friday, September 19, 2008

Germany - Wurzburg

UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site- Residence Palace



Fortress Marienberg with April - my little sister in MBA who knows many of my secrets.



Good to travel to Germany because it is a relaxing place, in other words, no big loss if we skip any scenary. Good to run away from Oxford so that I don't need to continue missing my beloved friends there. However, I was depressed for a while because I suddenly realised that unlike the previous term-break trips, I would no longer return to Oxford after this trip. No chance to buy souvenir to the classmates and cannot meet them easily/forever.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so, are you coming back to HK directly from Germany, and not from UK? Angus finally gets an UK flight during 11 - 13 Oct, so give us a shout if u need help.

Jenny Hui said...

Hi Zoe, I will go back to London, then to Scotland, will be back to HK on 9 Oct. Thanks Angus for the offer but I think I am fine as I have shipped 30kg back to HK. The price is quite economical, just GBP70.

Hey, let's meet up with Meena and Karen when I am back. But not sure when we should do it before or after Meena's delivery, what do you think??

Unknown said...

It depends Meena's and your schedules la. Meena's baby is due in mid Oct. So, if we meet before Meena's delivery, I think we better go to her home as her belly is so big. Otherwise, we have to wait until her baby is 1-mth old coz Meena have to reserve all her energy to her baby.